Terms and Conditions MMGroup.eu
Below you will find our General Terms and Conditions. These always apply if you use or place an order via our Website and contain important information for you as a buyer. Therefore, read the General Terms and Conditions carefully.
-Supplier: MMGroup B.V. is located in Rosmalen and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under Chamber of Commerce number 85661759
-Website: the website of MMGroup B.V., which can be consulted via www.mmgroup.eu and all associated subdomains.
– Customer: the natural person not acting in the exercise of a profession or business who enters into an Agreement with MMGroup B.V. and/or has registered on the website.
-Agreement: any arrangement or agreement between MMGrooup B.V. and Customer, of which agreement the General Terms and Conditions form an integral part.
-Terms and Conditions: the present General Conditions.
2.Applicability General Terms and Conditions
-On all offers, agreements and deliveries of MMGroup B.V. the General Terms and Conditions apply, unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing.
– If the Customer includes provisions or conditions in its order, confirmation or communication containing acceptance that deviate from or do not appear in the General Terms and Conditions, these are for MMGroup B.V. only binding if and insofar as they have been expressly accepted in writing by MMGroup.
-In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these General Terms and Conditions, those terms and conditions also apply, but the Customer can always invoke the applicable provision that is most favorable to him in the event of conflicting terms and conditions.
3.Prices and Information
-All on the Website and in others of MMGroup B.V. prices quoted are inclusive of VAT and other levies imposed by the government.
-Shipping costs for the Netherlands and Belgium are €6.95. Above an amount of € 100, – no separate shipping costs are charged.
-The content of the Website has been compiled with the utmost care. MMG Group B.V. however, cannot guarantee that all information on the website is correct and complete at all times. All prices and other information on the Website and in other MMGroup B.V. originating materials are therefore subject to obvious programming and typing errors.
-MMGroup B.V. cannot be held responsible for (color) deviations due to screen quality.
-The Agreement is concluded at the moment of acceptance by the Customer of the offer of MMGroup B.V. and complying with the requirements set by MMGroup B.V. stated conditions.
– If the Customer has accepted the offer electronically, MMGroup B.V. without delay by electronic means the receipt of the acceptance of the offer. As long as receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the Customer has the option of dissolving the Agreement.
– If it appears that incorrect information has been provided by the Customer when accepting or otherwise entering into the Agreement, MMGroup B.V. the right to only fulfill its obligation after the correct data has been received.
-MMGroup B.V. can inform itself within legal frameworks whether the Customer can meet its payment obligations, but also of all facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the Agreement. If MMGroup B.V. has good grounds on the basis of this investigation not to enter into the Agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request, stating reasons, or to attach special conditions to the implementation, such as advance payment.
-MMGroup B.V. has the right to refuse orders from customers who act in the exercise of their profession or business.
-To make optimal use of the Website, the Customer can register via the registration form/account login option on the Website.
-During the registration procedure, the Customer chooses a username and password with which he can log in to the Website after registration. The Customer is responsible for choosing a sufficiently reliable password.
– The customer must keep his login details, his username and password, strictly confidential. MMG Group B.V. is not liable for misuse of the login details and may always assume that a Customer who registers on the Website is actually that Customer. Everything that happens through Customer’s account is the responsibility and risk of the Customer.
– If the Customer knows or suspects that his login details have come into the hands of unauthorized persons, he must change his password as soon as possible and/or MMGroup B.V. inform you of this, so that MMGroup B.V. can take appropriate measures.
-As soon as the order is placed by MMGroup B.V. has been received, MMGroup B.V. the products as soon as possible with due observance of the provisions of paragraph 3 of this Article.
-MMGroup B.V. is entitled to engage third parties in the performance of the obligations arising from the Agreement.
-On the Website it is clearly described, in good time before concluding the Agreement, how delivery will take place and within what period the products will be delivered. If no delivery period has been agreed or stated, products will in any case be delivered within 30 days.
-If MMGroup B.V. cannot deliver the products within the agreed term, it will inform the Customer accordingly. In that case, the Customer can agree to a new delivery date or he will be given the opportunity to dissolve the Agreement free of charge.
-MMGroup B.V. advises the Customer to inspect the delivered products and to report any defects found within a reasonable time, preferably in writing or by e-mail. For more information, see the Article on guarantee and conformity (Article 9).
-As soon as the products to be delivered have been delivered to the specified delivery address, the risk with regard to these products is transferred to the Customer. If expressly agreed otherwise, the risk will pass to the Customer earlier. If the Customer decides to collect the products, the risk will pass upon transfer of the products.
-MMGroup B.V. is entitled to deliver a similar product of similar quality to the ordered product, if the ordered product is no longer available. The customer is then entitled to dissolve the agreement free of charge and to return the product free of charge.
7.Right of Return
– The Customer has the right to cancel the Agreement concluded remotely with MMGroup B.V. within 30 calendar days after receipt of the product, without giving any reason, to dissolve the agreement free of charge. The period starts on the day after the Customer, or a third party designated by him in advance, who is not the carrier, has received the product, or:
– if the Customer has ordered several products in the same order: the day on which the Customer, or a third party designated by him, has received the last product.
– if the delivery of a product consists of several shipments or parts: the day on which the Customer, or a third party designated by him, has received the last shipment or the last part;
– in the case of agreements for regular delivery of products during a certain period: the day on which the Customer, or a third party designated by him, has received the first product.
-Only the direct costs for the return shipment are borne by the Customer. The customer must therefore bear the return costs himself. If these costs are higher than the regular postal rate, MMGroup B.V. an estimate of these costs.
– Any costs paid by the Customer for shipping and payment of the product to the Customer will be refunded to the Customer upon return of the entire order.
-Within the withdrawal period referred to in paragraph 1, the Customer will handle the product and the packaging with care. The customer will only open the packaging and use the product only insofar as this is necessary to check the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products. The starting point here is that this inspection may not go beyond what the Customer could do in a physical store.
– The customer is only liable for depreciation of the product that is the result of a way of handling the product that goes beyond what is permitted in the previous paragraph.
– The Customer can dissolve the Agreement in accordance with paragraph 1 of the term set in this Article by sending the model withdrawal form (digitally) to MMGroup B.V., or in another unambiguous manner to MMGroup B.V. indicate that he is renouncing the purchase. MMG Group B.V. in the case of a digital report, confirms receipt of that report. After dissolution, the Customer has 14 days to return the product. It is also possible to return the product immediately within the cooling-off period set in paragraph 1 of this Article, provided that the model withdrawal form or other unambiguous statement for withdrawal is enclosed.
Products can be returned to:
Octaafstraat 16, 5245BN Rosmalen
-Amounts already paid (in advance) by the Customer will be refunded to the Customer as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after dissolution of the Agreement, in the same manner as the Customer paid the order. If the Customer has opted for a more expensive method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery, MMGroup B.V. not to refund the additional costs for the more expensive method, unless MMGroup B.V. offers to collect the product itself, MMGroup B.V. wait with repayment until MMGroup B.V. has received the product or until the Customer demonstrates that he has returned the product, whichever is the earlier.
-In time for the conclusion of the Agreement, information about whether or not the right of withdrawal applies and any desired procedure is clearly stated on the Website.
– Customer must make payments to MMGroup B.V. according to the payment methods indicated in the ordering procedure and possibly on the Website. MMG Group B.V. is free in the choice of offering payment methods and these may also change from time to time. In case of payment after delivery, the Customer has a payment term of 14 days starting on the day after delivery.
– If the Customer does not meet its payment obligation(s) in time, it will be deemed to be, after payment has been made by MMGroup B.V. has been made aware of the late payment and MMGroup B.V. the Customer has been granted a period of 14 days to still meet its payment obligations, after payment has not been made within this 14-day period, the statutory interest will be due on the amount still due and MMGroup B.V. entitled to charge the extrajudicial collection costs incurred by him. These collection costs amount to a maximum of: 15% on outstanding amounts up to €2,500; 10% on the next €2,500 and 5% on the next €5,000 with a minimum of €40. MMG Group B.V. may deviate from the stated amounts and percentages to the benefit of the Client.
9.Warranty and conformity
-MMGroup B.V. guarantees that the products comply with the Agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and/or usability and the statutory provisions and/or government regulations existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. If specifically agreed, MMGroup B.V. also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
-MMGroup B.V. gives a 2 year warranty on all purchases. The given warranty does not affect the legal rights and claims that the Customer already has and can invoke under the Agreement.
– If the delivered product does not comply with the Agreement, the Customer must inform MMGroup B.V. within a reasonable period of time after discovering the defect. to be notified thereof.
-If MMGroup B.V. If the complaint is justified, the relevant products will be repaired, replaced or reimbursed after consultation with the Customer. The maximum compensation is equal to the price paid by the Customer for the product. This Article does not preclude any claim for damages.
10. Complaint Procedure
-If Customer has a complaint about a product (in accordance with Article concerning warranty and conformity) and/or about other aspects of MMGroup B.V.’s services, he may submit a complaint to MMGroup B.V. by telephone, e-mail or post. See the contact details at the bottom of the General Terms and Conditions.
-MMGroup B.V. will provide Customer with a response to his complaint as soon as possible, but in any event within 14 days of receipt of the complaint. If it is not yet possible to give a substantive or definitive response, MMGroup B.V. will confirm within 14 days of the receipt of the complaint and give an indication of the time within which it expects to give a substantive or definitive response to the Customer’s complaint.
-MMGroup B.V. verwerkt de persoonsgegevens van Klant conform de op de Website gepubliceerde privacy statement.
-The Agreement is governed by Dutch law.
-Since rules of mandatory law do not prescribe otherwise, all disputes which may arise in connection with the Agreement will be submitted to the competent Dutch court in the district where MMGroup B.V. has its registered office.
-If any provision of these General Conditions turns out to be invalid, this will not affect the validity of the entire General Conditions. In that case the parties will replace (a) new provision(s), which will, as far as legally possible, embody the intention of the original provision.
-Written” in these Terms and Conditions also includes communication by e-mail, provided that the identity of the sender and the integrity of the e-mail is sufficiently established.
Should you have any questions, complaints or comments after reading these Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact us in writing or by e-mail.
5245 BN Rosmalen